Tuesday 12 March 2013

Back from StAnza 2013

Back from StAnza 2013, Scotland's Poetry Festival in St. Andrew's.

I was invited to be a Guest Blogger for the second year running - again to cover the link between the art installations and poetry and since one of the festival's themes was 'Poetry and Design' there was masses to see.

And also, since I lived in Wales for 13 years, I begged to cover the Welsh strand of the festival:
See
StAnza Blog

But of course, there was much, much more as I was not asked to cover.  See my personal favourites in my next blog-
And sloping off to the Fairmount Hotel on Sunday afternoon for a break and a snifter with Maurice Franceschi to see his photo - part of the Dualism project.



Maurice Franceschi toasting his own photo by Chris Parkes, part of the Dualism: Poetry and Photo project, exhibited at the Fairmount Hotel during StAnza.


Hwyl fawr!

No comments:

Popular Posts